|Nankatsu Public high school|
Nankatsu Public high school (also known as Nankatsu HS) is the soccer team of the famous Nankatsu high school, from the Shizuoka prefecture, where the soccer prodigy and pro player Tsubasa Ozora used to play before his departure to Brazil.
The team is first introduced in Saikyo no Teki! Holland Youth Act 1. Nankatsu faced Toho High in all the three year championships finals, ending as runner-up in every single competion. The team captain is Ryo Ishizaki and gamemaker is Taro Misaki.
- Home colors: White uniform with three big azure stripes on the shoulders, an horizontal Nankatsu kanji on the chest, with white shorts with 3 azure stripes and white socks with 3 azure stripes as well (manga).
Nankatsu HS is the combination of both Nankatsu middle school and Otomo, and only with the assistance of Taro Misaki as gamemaker they could cover the filler gap of super star Tsubasa Ozora. Since Misaki was the pivot player, he made some great dribbling and combi play with midfielder Mamoru Izawa, together with the three-top forwards Hajime Taki, Teppei Kisugi, and specially Shun Nitta with his No-Trap Running Volley Hayabusa Shot. In the finals against Toho HS, the team relied on Misaki with a combi play with Nitta to score Toho HS, proving that only Nankatsu's #11 was the only worth of scoring against him, with his Jumping volley.
- Unknown coach.
- Managers: Sanae Nakasawa (1st assistant), Yukari Nishimoto (2nd asst.), Kumi Sugimoto (3rd asst.).
- Supporter: Azumi Hayakawa
- The only time this team is shown is only in the first act of Holland Youth special, as an immediate prequel to the Battle of World Youth arc.
- The uniform design is quite similar to the one Tsubasa wears on the Captain Tsubasa 4: Pro no Rival Tachi (SFC) from the Tecmo Cup series, which had original illustraions from Takahashi himself.