|FC Bayern Munich|
|Nickname|| Der FCB (The FCB)
Die Bayern (The Bavarians) Stern des Südens (Star of the South) Die Roten (The Reds) FC Hollywood
Fußball-Club Bayern München e.V., commonly known as FC Bayern München (FCバイエルン・ミュンヘン), FCB, Bayern Munich, or FC Bayern, is a German sports club based in Munich, Bavaria (Bayern). It is best known for its professional football team, which plays in the Bundesliga, the top tier of the German football league system, and is the most successful club in German football history, having won a record 28 national titles and 18 national cups.
The club had its period of greatest success in the middle of the 1970s when, under the captaincy of Franz Beckenbauer, it won the European Cup three times in a row (1974–1976). Overall, Bayern has reached ten European Cup/UEFA Champions League finals, most recently winning their fifth title in 2013 as part of a continental treble. Bayern has also won one UEFA Cup, one European Cup Winners' Cup, one UEFA Super Cup, one FIFA Club World Cup and two Intercontinental Cups, making it one of the most successful European clubs internationally and the only German club to have won both international titles. Since the formation of the Bundesliga, Bayern has been the dominant club in German football with 28 titles and has won 10 of the last 14 titles. They have traditional local rivalries with 1860 Munich and 1. FC Nürnberg, as well as with Borussia Dortmund since the mid-1990s.
1983 Manga (last chapter):
- Home: Red shirt with white V-neck collar and three red stripes on the sleeves, red shorts with three white stripes and socks with three white stripes on top. The sponsors are Commodore and Adidas.
- Keeper:Yellow shirt with black collar, three sleeves on the stripes and darker diagonal stirpes on the chest, black shorts and white socks.
Road to 2002:
- Home: Red shirt with blue collar, white trim on shoulders and sleeves, blue upper sleeves and shoulders, blue collar and three white stripes on the sleeves, red shorts with blue sides and three white stripes, red socks with blue hoops. The sponsors are Adidas and Opel. This color scheme resembles Bayern uniform worn in the 2000-01 seasons of the Bundesliga and the Champions League.
- Keeper: light blue shirt with dark blue collar and dark blue shoulders and sleeves, dark blue shorts with three light blue stripes and white socks.
- Home: Black shirt with red sleeves, white collar and three black sleeve stripes, black shorts with red stripes and black socks with red stripe on top
- Keeper: Yellow shirt with black sleeves, white collar, three sleeves on the sleeves, yellow shorts with black sides and three yellow stripes and black socks with a yellow stripe on top.
|11||FW||Karl Heinz Schneider|
- Head coach Rudi Frank Schneider
- Bayern Munich is ranked second in the current UEFA club coefficient rankings.
- In the 2001 Anime, due to copyrights, the name was changed to Rotburg, and the uniforms color changed from red and dark blue accents to a black and red uniform.
- According to the 2001 Anime, seeing from the Team logo (which reads "F.C. Rotburg Berlin"), the team is based in Berlin, rather than Munich (Bayern's city in real life).