|Captain Tsubasa 30 Shuunen Kinen: The Best Soccer Songs - Gekitou Samurai Blue|
|Label||Warner Music Japan|
Captain Tsubasa 30 Shuunen Kinen: The Best Soccer Songs - Gekitou Samurai Blue (キャプテン翼30周年記念 THE BEST SOCCER SONGS 激闘サムライブルー, Captain Tsubasa 30 Anniversary: The Best Soccer Songs - Fierce Fight Samurai Blue) is a compilation album released in commemoration of the 30th anniversary of Captain Tsubasa, which first story, the oneshot Captain Tsubasa, was published in 1980. All songs are associated with football in Japan and the world.
The CD was released on 2010-05-26 by the label Warner Music Japan.
1. World Soccer Anthem <3:29> <performed by Gota (Gota Yashiki)
- The "FIFA anthem", a melody played on the beginning of any football match under the FIFA.
2. Reach Up <3:41> <performed by Perfecto Allstarz>
- Used mostly in TV programs related to football.
- Used in the Fuji TV shows Monday Football and Monday Football R. Also used as the theme of Electronic Art's FIFA 99.
4. Mickey Mouth <4:43> <performed by Hans Dulfer>
- Also used in Japanese football TV shows
- Used worldwide in football matches by fans. Since 2011, its tune is used for Paris Saint Germain's support song "Allez PSG".
6. Samba de Janeiro <2:47> <performed by Champ United>
- A song associated with football, as its usage as the goal song in Euro 2008 in its original version by Bellini and also used in Japanese TV football shows when reporting about South American teams and players.
7. Passion the Game of Life <4:28> <performed by Nick Wood>
- A special orchestral version of the original theme "Passion" used in the popular Japanese TV commercial of the 2007 Kirin Cup.
- Popular football chant, particularly in the United Kingdom, also the main theme of Electronic Arts's video game World Cup 98.
9. Hey Baby <3:04> <performed by Champ United>
- Popular football song and chant, particularly in Europe, an also used in Japanese TV shows.
10. S.N.S. (Só No Sapatinho) <3:09> / Só No Sapatinho (ソ・ノ・サパチーニョ)
- A song with the vocals of Bruno de Sá Coimbra, son of popular retired Brazilian footballer Zico, the "God of Soccer" in Japan.
11. We're in this together (Universal Feeling Mix) <4:14> <performed by Simply Red>
- Official song of Euro 96.
12. Tsubasa o Kudasai (翼をください) <5:33> <performed by Yunko Yamamoto>
- The theme song of the Japanese team for France 98.
- A very popular football anthem, also used as the support song for the J league team Urawa Red Diamonds in a variation called “We are Diamonds”.
- The original version was released for France 98 and the 2002 version was released for Korea/Japan 2002. A very popular football anthem in Europe.
- Used in TV shows about football. Also used as the theme of Electronic Art's FIFA 2000.
16. Samurai Blue (2010 Mix) <3:42> <performed by Ultras>
- Support theme for Japan squad for South Africa 2010.
- A very famous football anthem. Also used as a theme in Konami's World Soccer: Winning Eleven 2010: Aoki Samurai no Chousen.
- Support song for Japan in Korea/Japan 2002
- Album info at Warner Music Japan (Japanese)